Sunday, April 15, 2007

God's Faithfulness!

I am SO excited about how GOD is providing, even my ridiculous needs!!! This week, I have been really worried about finances... And, Tuesday morning, I won a prize at work for 5 dollars! I know, it's not much... but I didn't have enough cash to put gas in my car, and that was just the amount I needed to finish filling my tank! Praise the Lord!!

Thursday I had to close at work, so I was there late, and when it came time for lunch I was STARVING. I had only brought some carrots and a granola bar, and I knew that there was no way that would carry me through the day. I decided to just walk down the parking lot to the little pizza place, the whole time kicking myself for using my money for fluffy things, such as lunch... :-) and God was like, Sarah, if you can't trust me to provide lunch for you, how are you going to trust me to make it through your whole life of mission work??? So I get to the place, and I ordered the smallest thing on the menu, it was less than 4 dollars... and I went to pay, and the lady said to me, "You are the 'show God's love' customer of the day." And my mouth dropped open, and I said, "huh?" Apparently, every day they pick a number of order and that person gets their order for free! And it was me! Thank you Lord for your faithfulness!!!

Saturday afternoon, I got a call from a lady that I haven't seen in 10 years! She said that she had a piece of equipment that I need for school... this thing costs about 600 dollars new, and she has them for 75 dollars!!! She has enough for me, and for Holly!!! Wow! God is SO awesome!

Today we had a soup lunch at church, and they took an offering, and the amount of the offering, was just a bit more than what I need for my ticket that I have to buy before the first of May!! It blows my mind, how God will provide. It's so amazing. I am in awe of His power! Praise the Lord with me!!

If you have anything extraordinary that God is doing in your life, I'd love to hear about it!! I love hearing about God's faithfulness to His children!!!

~Sarah

4 comments:

Holly Findley said...

This has been one amazing week, hasn't it? God is great!

JennJo said...

Amen! God is surely faithful! I love the way He grows our trust in Him.
May He continue to blow your mind with His amazing goodness as you prepare to come!

~TK ~ said...

Hey Sarah. I wrote you this long comment, and it got deleted. So..now a summary: those are amazing testimonies. This week God provided me with half of the money for my flight home...now I have 75%..I thought I'd need to put it all on credit card. He's amazing. Pray for me...August could be very stressful if I let it be, as I try to raise money to come back. I'm trying to have faith that God will finish the work he started in me :)Take care!

Janelle said...

sarah! hey, I don't think I ever replied to your email about going to the Philippines, but it sounds absolutely amazing. It's awesome to hear how God is supplying for you. so yeah, I think I owe you an email--but due to the craziness of life at the moment, I just wanted to stop and say hello and that I'm glad you've been able to see how incredible our God is. love you!