Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas, New Year, and Such...

Happy late.... everything.... oh man, what a crazy couple of weeks!!! I picked up a couple of shifts for some girls in my class, and I was scheduled a bunch, and I worked almost every day of the Christmas break! It was insane, I was exhausted. But it was good. Here are some pictures of random things from the past few weeks! Real blogging coming soon, I promise! :-)

Ricky Jr. Pepito
December 19, 2007


Anjilie and Dioson
I worked swing shift (from 2-10) and then went home to sleep, only to get a text from my continuity that she was in labor! I slept for about 3 hours, and was back at the birth room. I had 2 babies in 7 hours!! AND then went over to Natalie's baptism! Yikes! Anjilie, the little girl born on swing is on the left, and Dioson, Jemma's second little boy, born at 3:29am~ and one tired midwife!


Later that morning at Cindy's... obviously more than a little tired! :-)

Christmas Gaisano style! In the middle of the mall, there is this HUGE christmas shop... this isn't even half of it! :-) It's seriously insane!!


At the Christmas party we played a game with red tissue paper and cotton balls... which team could make the best santa! Our team won! The santas are (from L-R) Ate An An, Josie, Me, Medea.


Rose at the Christmas party!!



Me and Hol at the Christmas party!


3 comments:

Vixie Friedman said...

Hey Sarah,
I think it's good that you're going into midwifery rather than the Santa business. You look cute but the kids would think Santa was a little too skinny! Mr Friedman just looked at your blog with me and he's very proud of you too. I love you!!!!!
Miss Vix

JennJo said...

Yes, you are living like a midwife, for sure!! Fun pics from the Christmas party! ;-)

amybauman said...

please help me get into contact with new life midwifery. my adress is growingfamily@bornagain.com