Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gabby!




Baby Gabby is home!! After 1 week in the hospital, getting antibiotics, and being on oxygen (for part of the time) he finally went home! I went to the hospital to visit several times, and me and Haide had some really good chats. And every time I went she pointed out to me all the mercy girls who were there with their babies. There were 5 mercy girls in the room at one point. yikes!

Since then, I have turned in my breastfeeding assignment, taken that exam... taken the semester exam (just today), and now... we have a between semester break. Hallelujah! It is just a long weekend, but its going to be great! Holly and I are going to get baby Loyd Jhon Tender from the orphanage, and keep him for the weekend! yay, that will be crazy fun! And I don't know what else is going on. But it's going to be good, whatever it is!

Have an excellent weekend, everyone, and enjoy some pictures of Gabby, and his parents, and me and Gabby and Prixy mae!







2 comments:

Vixie Friedman said...

Enjoy your weekend off. I think it's a well deserved one. Love you!
Miss Vix

Holly Findley said...

Too bad we weren't able to get Tender, but baby Leo was super fun too! Yay for fun weekends off!