Monday, April 28, 2008

IVs....

So I knew this day would come... tomorrow, actually... sigh... It's IV class... the one where I have to start an IV in a poor unsuspecting classmate... The problem is... when it's a medical emergency (or whatever....) I don't feel like I would have a problem... but these are my friends... I like them... they are fine. They don't need me to stab them with a honking needle, and stick a tiny tube into their body... ish... why do we have to practice these things on each other... can we just go back to the catheterizing class and the pelvimitry one.... sigh... The thing I am most nervous about is, most of the girls have already done it... just me... and I think one other haven't... sigh. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hall said...

hey girl you can do it. I know because I felt the exact same way as you. In fact, you may have already done it and may be smiling as you read this post of mine.

If it's done, who did you poke? How did it go?

I saw your sweet class pics on facebook! You have straight hair! Wowza!