Thursday, August 16, 2007

two weeks!?!?



Wow! I can't believe it's only 2 weeks left until I go to the Philippines... yikes! These past two weeks have been SO full, it's been a blur. And I'm sure that the next two weeks will be the same. The last couple of weeks have been filled with visiting people, weddings, book reports, shopping for little things to take.... and SO much more. I had the opportunity, this past weekend to go to the wedding of my best friend from childhood, Matthew Friedman. It was so great to see all the Friedman clan again... oh, and Ted, too!! I didn't know if he was going to be there, so it was a great surprise when he was. It was so much fun! I had a really good time, and I was kinda sad I didn't get to spend more time with them. God has really blessed me with SO many people who love me! I am so grateful!

And now, I'm back home again, and it's time to get serious... :-) Please pray for me in these last two weeks! I will definitely need it!!

~Sarah

2 comments:

Holly Findley said...

yay! we're gonna be there soon!

Vixie Friedman said...

Dear Sarah,
It was so good to see you at the wedding! I can't believe that you will be leaving in just a few hours to begin this new chapter in your life. I know you will do so well and I am looking forward to working together one of these years. I am so proud of you and excited for you. I will continue to pray for you.
Love you,
Miss Vix