Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh boy...

Well, here we go!!! God has been SO faithful to me as I've been getting ready to go to the Philippines! He has gone so far above and beyond anything I ever could have asked or expected. God is SO awesome!! And SO Faithful!!

I am leaving first thing in the morning (although, I kinda think that it's before first thing in the morning. When I think of first thing in the morning I think 7 ish...), at 5am to head to the airport. I'm meeting Holly there and we are flying together to Portland where we will meet up with the other single girls who aren't over there yet for some sort of orientation thing, I think. I'm not sure yet what that will be, but I'm excited! Pray for us as we fly to Portland and then as we all fly over to Davao early next week. And that we would be good examples of God's love everywhere we go.

Keep checking back for more frequent updates now that I am going! I should put stuff up here much more regularly!! Thanks so much for praying for me!

~Sarah

No comments: