Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm Home!!

I'm home for my break! It's been a crazy year of learning, and growing, and stretching, and... stuff. :-) But now I am back for a month, and I am looking through some pictures, and here are some highlights from the year (in no particular order)!!


I love these girls!


On a motorbike... on samal :-)


...He he he...


Will she get all the little piggies on there? Chances are, probably not...





We were a killer prenatal team!





The rare occasion I go out of my normal study spot...


Diligent Holly.... studying... (before her computer died)



3 comments:

Vixie Friedman said...

Welcome home! I know you will enjoy catching up with family, friends, and whatever else you missed.
Love you,
Miss Vix

Roxanne said...

Hi! I googled "midwifery and Africa" and found your blog. I am a midwife, and interested in opportunities for service in Africa. Seems like you know of some! Will you email me?
Thanks.
Roxanne

Roxanne said...

roxanneanyplace@yahoo.com