Monday, September 03, 2007

Wow!!







Wow wow wow!! I am here in Oregon doing this orientation thing. It is glorious. It is definitely just what I needed after this past... sheesh, how long? month of craziness. I met the single students and they are great. It's going to be a good year. Our host families brought us hiking on a bunch of mountains, and we saw waterfalls and God's beauty everywhere. But boy, it's cold!! It's been wonderful because we are getting to ask SO many questions to people who have been there, and there are lots of us asking, so what one person may not think to ask, someone else will. It's SO great to be here. It's so fun to be able to put faces to all of the names I have been praying for all these months! Pray for us as we get ready to go to the Philippines on Wednesday!! It's going to be a great adventure!


~Sarah

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so great to see pictures of you girls in OR! I loved my time there and I am sure you had a great time too.

As I write this you are just a few hours away from Davao. They are so excited to meet you, I wish I could too, but I will see you before the month is out. :)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, loved the waterfalls, it is so pretty there in Oregon.
Love Big Auntie.

JennJo said...

Ya, I feel like I've seen those pics somewhere else. ;-) Sshh, I stole them from Sarah and Holly. :D
Glad you're there. Hope jetlag and the heart aren't hitting you TOO hard!

Vixie Friedman said...

It sounds like things are going great. That's quite a beautiful picture. I love you and continue to pray for you each day.
Love,
Miss Vix