Sunday, December 02, 2007

Natalie Bolcan!




So I had Cindy and Natalie's 6 week check. It's the last post partum check we do here at mercy... it was kind of bitter sweet... however!! We went out for breakfast/lunch after and they invited me over to their house... which was kind of far, and I didn't really tell anyone I was going... but it was crazy fun.


So we get in the Jeep outside of the shopping center, and they told me it was far.... but I didn't really believe them. It was pretty far. So we rode, and I was holding Natalie, and we got all sorts of funny looks from the other passengers who were thinking how did this white girl get this baby... Then we got to the stop, and jumped out. Cindy's mom took the baby and got on one form of transportation, and me and Cindy were going to ride on a motorcycle together... well... she told me to get on, and I said "that one?" and she said "yeah" and I said, "now?" and she told me yes... so I did... and the driver started freaking out, and I was like... uh, what? and everyone started laughing... and I had no idea what I did... so cindy was like "Get off!!" and I jumped off so fast... and I tried to get her to tell me what... but she was laughing so hard she couldn't get it out... great... I start off by totally embarrassing myself... So it turned out that the guy just wanted to turn his bike around... I was the talk of the bus station for the rest of the day (at least).

So we got to her house and I had a LOT of coke, and some peanut butter sandwich thing, and anything else they could find in their house to get me... which I tried not to eat, but really, there was no refusing them. It was a grand visit and while I was there, Cindy asked me to be Natalie's godmother. which basically involves buying a bunch of presents and going to her baptism and stuff like that. she also invited me to their family reunion on Jan 1... so, it's going to be great fun!! So I made it home in one piece, I didn't even get lost (which is kind of a miracle, because I get lost all the time)! It is SO wonderful to have relationships with these girls! And I really hope I can continue to build good relationships even when the work schedule gets crazy.
I hope you all are well, and I pray for you regularly~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case you are a lifelong fan of heavy, dangling jewelry, you may observe that your earlobes appear fairly extended out. Instead of paying hundreds on earlobe recovery surgical procedure, attempt using a small part of skin-colored adhesive bandage to the rear of the earlobe. It can make the actual size of your piercing seem a lot less apparent while keeping your lobes hunting a lot more firm. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]