Monday, December 03, 2007

Prayer requests



Ok, so honestly, the title of this post was going to be yikes!.... but... Prayer requests is maybe better...

So I am sitting here, on the cusp of handling... ok, maybe not really. I am at 8 births, and the supervisor said if there were 2 the third would be mine... and I was not expecting it today. I wasn't expecting it until Wednesday... SO I, with a look of terror, I'm sure, said... umm... ok. So yeah, If you look at this on the morning of December 3rd before 9 o'clock... I could be... yikes... a real live midwife, sorta... Actually, if I handle, I'll probably be there for longer than that... so if you could be praying for me, that'd make a TON of difference....

also... my great friend Cindy.... texted me the other day... and she is having some SERIOUS familial problems, I think. And she is confiding in me. I am very worried about her, because she was texting me a lot, and then she said something about her uncle coming over (who, I think is the source of the problem), and she hasn't texted me back since then... please pray for her, and her family. And for me, and the other mercy girls that may be called on to try to work out this problem for her.

Alright, thanks so much! Love you guys!!

~Sarah

3 comments:

Vixie Friedman said...

Sarah,
It's 7:46 here and I just prayed for you. I'm sure you will do fine.
Praying for your friend too.
Love you,
Miss Vix

mom said...

honey,
i didn't check until 12/4, but will pray for you and cindy right now. one of your strengths is that you are a true friend. AND you'll be a great handler!
i love you -
mom

Jennifer Hall said...

Go Sarah, Go Sarah, it's your birthday... Well, not really, but you caught your first baby today! WAHOO!!! I wish I could have been there to see you! I am sure you were amazing.

I just want to say I love this picture (and not only because I took it) :)

Love ya you cool midwife you!