Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~Grill Saturday~

So, after a year of living here, we bought a grill!! It's so exciting! Holly and I, as well as Jes and Michelle have instituted "Grill Saturday." Grill Saturday is going to (hopefully) become a weekly event when we grill some manner of meat. Last weekend it was hamburgers and hotdogs, which, let me tell you is a treat. Typical hotdogs here are of a sweeter variety than your typical american hotdog.... So we invested (he he he) in the 1.50 hotdogs, and grilled those puppies up! Here are some pictures of our little grill, and lunch (which also included french fries, that I slaved over (-: while everyone else got to be outside with the grill) yummy!!

The Hamburgers on our shiny new grill!!!


Our Grill Chef, Jes!


Assistant Holly


The Finished feast!!


MG came over from work to eat!
Yay for great supervisors who let us go home and eat!


No Survivors

2 comments:

Jennifer Hall said...

you're right - you blogged once since the last one that was up, but that was up for a month without a replacement! So I was justified in telling you to blog more often! Hehe. Ok. humana ang lecture. I love you girl, and I hope this next year is filled with amazingness for you!

Vixie Friedman said...

Good to see more news up on your blog. I think I might be afraid to think of what other type of meat you would grill over there.
I am getting settled in my new home, slowly but surely.
Love you,
Miss Vix