Friday, October 12, 2007

hmmm....

So.... Jenny soooo kindly pointed out that I haven't blogged in a long time... I was trying to think of a remarkable occasion in my life on which to blog... but it seems as though mostly it's work and school... Holly hasn't been feeling the greatest this week, so in order not to spread germs to tiny people... I took her shifts... which leaves me with 11 shifts in 14 days... yikes! and we are only supposed to have 3 shifts a week... so it's been pretty crazy for me. In between the working, I have been getting some much needed homework done. Yesterday, Holly and I went to McDonalds to do some homework, because they have air conditioning... and we bought lunch, and worked for several hours... McDonalds isn't the MOST conducive place ever to do homework... but we both got a bunch of stuff done... :-)


For birthroom news... I have all my observations done, and next I will be charting the events of the birth. Thats pretty cool! After charting, assisting, and then handling... oh my! Ok, back to the homework! I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

~Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Keep up the good work girl! Love ya.

Vixie Friedman said...

Sarah
Funny thing, we don't think of going to hang out with Ronald when we need some familiar food and a cool place to be. The things we take for granted are crazy, huh?
I'll jump in for your mom and say, "Make sure you get your rest or you'll be the one not feeling so good.!"
Love you and praying for you,
Miss Vix