Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Natalie Bolcan


In prenatals for the past few weeks, I have had the great pleasure of checking Cindy, a first time mother who is 18 years old! She is the sweetest girl, ever, and she just has the best attitude, and the sweetest spirit (I know i just said sweetest twice... but it's true). So she came in last night, at around 8:30 and they called me over, and I was really excited, but trying not to be, because she is having her first baby, and it was her due date... and she's young. So I went over... and she was still early. So she went home. And so did I cause I was not working. SO, then around 1:30, I got another message... and she was back, and she was further along, so I jumped out of bed, and pulled on clothes, and was over there SO fast... So she labored, and she was incredible. She followed every instruction we gave her, and the birth was amazing. A baby girl was born at 3:34. Her name is Natalie, and she is SO pretty. Cindy did an amazing job, and she's going to be a great mom! I'm so proud of her!!!

2 comments:

Holly Findley said...

Hey Sar, that is so cool that you got to be there for Cindy. What a neat experience!

Vixie Friedman said...

Hey Sara,
It looks like you're doing better with the footprint thing. I;m sure Cindy was blessed to have you there.
Love you,
Miss Vix