Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life...



I just wanted to give an update on Cindy and Natalie... they are both doing GREAT! Cindy is such a great mom! I'm so proud of her! She is pretty much amazing! And her mother comes to every single visit she has, and brings every piece of paper I have ever given to her! ;-) It's so cute. Here are a couple of pictures from Natalie's check ups!



In other news... our new assignment is newborn exams... and it is very long, and very interesting. And, I am so easily distracted by the information in those text books... when I am doing my assignment, I find something interesting, and then I just start researching it... it's good, I'm learning a lot... but it's not very productive.

True to our agreement... Holly and I have celebrated our test with a McDonalds meal... :-) Ok, don't worry, sometimes it's not a whole meal, just ice cream.... but this time it was a whole meal... oh man, and I'd just like to say... the chicken nuggets were heavenly this last time. They weren't over cooked... I was SO excited!!



I am on shift right now, and it's been dead since we got here... we had 3 girls to discharge, but they were completely done, only to pay. and they were out... and we haven't had anyone since then! :-) maybe it'll pick up a bit, because I didn't bring any of my text books over here... :-)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!

~Sarah

1 comment:

Vixie Friedman said...

Sarah,
You really have been away too long if you think those chicken nuggets are heavenly. Girl, those things are disgusting! But congratulations are in order on doing well on your exam.
Love you,
Miss Vix