Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random stuff

Here are some random pictures from fun stuff these past few weeks!!


I am trying to eat some icky thing for an eating relay race. Actually, coming in to this item... my team was behind, and then we caught up and passed the other teams, AND two teams were eliminated on this thing, cause they couldn't eat it! yay!!


We went on a boat trip last weekend, and here are some pictures from that... I was trying to avoid sunburn... it didn't work.


Yeah, how could I get sunburned with all coverage, you might ask?? I have no idea, really. I put on sun screen 4 times... and I definitely burned... oh well....


We were going exploring! :-)


So this picture... It was kinda a problem... I was sitting on the bar thingy of the boat, and my legs were hanging off, which was my first mistake... I look calm and relaxed in this picture, but the reality was that my legs were flapping against that bar under water, and I definitely have the bruises to prove it now! I couldn't get my legs back up, the water was too strong, so I was stuck like that... and by the time we got there, I had slid (and pushed Holly), all the way to the end of the pole, where there was another support thingy, so we couldn't go any further. Just so you know, the goggles really helped! :-)

But really, Homework is going well... I think... I am almost done with my assignment, it's due tuesday... I have still only seen 2 babies, but I have had lots of other experiences. And last week I started doing prenatals by myself, well... with the supervisor doing prenatals at the next table with the curtain open... And I am officially in charge of taking everyones vitals... :-) And re-making beds, and cleaning stuff up.

I hope you are all well! I hope I have some good action to report to you soon!!!

~Sarah

1 comment:

JennJo said...

ANY action is good action, seriously! You probably got burned cuz you're living 7 degrees from the equator! Man, that sun burns through just about anything, I'm convinced! :b
Glad to hear you say your homework is going well and that you are doing prenatals on your own now--Way to go!! :>